In a recent post I mentioned my adoration for Starbucks gingerbread latte, well I’d like to mention some other food finds (not all healthy) that I’m enjoying lately. Some are new and some are not. Indulge me, please.
- Starbucks gingerbread latte (worth mentioning again)
- Matisse and Jack’s Trailblaze bars (chocolate chip)
- Hagen Daaz Sticky Toffee Pudding ice cream
- Jimmy Dean’s turkey sausage links (from Costco)
- Edamame crackers by Ginbis Co. (made in Japan)
- Brothers-All-Natural Crisps (dried apple and pear from Costco)
- Beard Papas cream puffs
- Blue Crab Bay Co. Clam Dip Kit
- Barilla Plus pasta
- Ghiradelli Double Chocolate Brownies
- Mishima Fried Rice Mix – Yukari (Shiso) flavor
- Trader Joe’s Crystallized Ginger Slices
Some products are easily found locally and some are not. I hope you have a chance to try some of these, if you haven’t already.